- PART I: Performance by Chinese Lion Dance by Master David Leong Northwest Kung Fu School
- PART II: Forest Fantasy by Costume Designer Inoe Vargas
- Part III: Special Presentation by: Port Townsend Wearable Art
- Closing: "Pretty & Tough" by Fashion Designer Julie Danforth
ABOUT SEATTLE'S HIDDEN GEM Seattle Chinese Garden click here
- Attached please find the offic
ial ad for you to share with friend & social media
- Dress Code; Summer Chic. Ladies: cocktail dress, wear your favorite hat or fascinator & Parasols, Gentleman: Jacket or sports coat with nice jeans or dress pants.
- Seattle Chinese Garden Driving Directions click here
- To ensure the safety of our models, the security of the venue and fashion masterpieces, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at the Seattle Chinese Garden during MetroFW.
- Parking: Meter Parking on South Seattle College
- Face Masks are not mandatory but we strongly recommend that all guests wear a mask at all times when not in their seat.
- Limited tickets available at Seattle Metropolitan Fashion Week 2021 | Shindigg.com
- No Refunds
Include: Name, email, company name, phone number, Instagram